Blackwire C710 Corded and wireless bluetooth UC monaural headset.
The Plantronics® Blackwire C710 headset combines reliability and flexibility unlike any other unified communications device. It’s sleek, smooth design houses breakthrough Smart Sensor™ technology allowing you to answer a PC or mobile phone call by putting on the headset and then pause mobile device playback by taking it off. Whether corded or wireless, the C710 has got the style and the brilliance to back it up.
Ideal for knowledge workers who demand seamless device connectivity, now the powers of your PC, mobile phone, and tablet unite. With the C710 headset your media, your calls, and your voice are channeled with unmatched sound clarity, optimized by Plantronics’ dynamic EQ.
A versatile over-the-head headset, Blackwire C710 offers a seamless sound system and Bluetooth connectivity features. Manage your calls by connecting your headset with your mobile and tablet to unify communication systems.
- Connects To: PC via USB, mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Ideal For: Users with extensive PC audio and some mobile phone communications
- Compatible with: Windows or Mac OS
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours, 10 days standby time, up to 6 hours listening time (A2DP)
- Wireless Frequency: Bluetooth v3.0 EDR
- Audio Performance: Dynamic EQ microphone frequency response 100 Hz – 8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6800 Hz) hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz – 20kHz, enhanced digital signal processing, noise cancelling microphone.
- Hearing Protection: SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Model: Build ro UC applications and softphones
Plantronics Blackwire C710 Headset
Featured highlights and Smart Sensor technology:
- Auto answers calls by simply putting on your headset
- Auto transfers calls between mobile phone and headset
- Softphone presence can be automatically updated
- Integrated A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile for Bluetooth) lets you listen to media audio
- Voice prompts announce power on/off, battery level, connection status, and more
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later recommended
- MAC OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
- RAM: 96 MB (Minimum); 256 MB (Recommended)
- Hard Disk: 280 MB (Minimum); 500 MB (Recommended)
- Browser: Internet Explorer V6 or better must be on the user’s system (Required)