The Konftel 300IP is a SIP-based conference phone that delivers superior HD audio thanks to OmniSound®. Integrated conference bridge for five-way calls and call recording. Add expansion microphones and wireless headsets for meetings with 12 or more participants or connect to PA systems for much larger conferences. Web-based configuration. Power over Ethernet compatible.
The Konftel 300IP is a SIP-based conference phone that delivers superior HD audio thanks to OmniSound®. Integrated conference bridge for five-way calls, SD card recorder capability and conference guide for automatic group dialling. A web interface makes it easy to configure and manage the phonebook. Power over Ethernet compatible. Add expansion microphones and wireless headsets for meetings with 12 or more participants or connect to PA systems for much larger conferences.
PCN 2015-05-16. New box. New text description.
Gross weight/pcs (lbs)
Dimensions/pcs (inches) LENGTH
Dimensions/pcs (inches) WIDTH
Dimensions/pcs (inches) HEIGHT
Gross weight/multi-pack (lbs)
Dimensions multipack (inches)
TP UTP Cat.5E, unshielded RJ45, 6.5 m, black
Item no: 900103402
1 pair. Increases the range from 30 square metres up to 70 (750 sq ft). Connection cables in two lengths, 1.5 metres (4 ft) and 2.5 metres (8 ft) included.
Item no: 900102113
PA Interface box
For connection to external loudspeaker and microphone system (PA system). Plug: RCA in/out. Connection cables 2.5 metres. Item no: 900102087
Soft demo/travel case
Black nylon bag with handle and detachable padded shoulderstrap. Exchangeable insert to hold the Konftel 55 or 300 series, pockets for cables and accessories. Size: 36 x 28 x 15 cm. Outer pocket for documents in A4/US-letter format.
Item no: 900102131
• OmniSound® – superior audio quality
• SIP based
• PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Integrated conference bridge for five-way calls
• Record your meetings on an SD memory card
• User-friendly menu system
• Web-based configuration
• Supports auto-provisioning and Konftel Zero Touch Installation
• The conference guide simplifies multi-party calls
• User profiles for personal contacts and settings
• Phonebook and support for external directory (LDAP)
• Connection for loudspeakers (PA system) and wireless headset
• Supports expansion microphones
• Future-proof – free software upgrades
• 2-year warranty